10.17.2004

1:39 AM

Sucks dont it?

"I miss how it used to be. When we were younger. when the only boy i needed was my brother joe. I miss when I could just wake up throw on some mismatched clothes, shoes on the wrong feet and go out for an adventurous day with the ontario crew. I miss all four of us crawling into mom and dads room on hot summer nights bc they had a/c. We would try so hard to all fit on that bed... even though we'd end up on the floor... I want that back. I miss one piece bathing suits. Boy hair cuts. dollhouses with our little pictures in the little frames on the little walls. I miss prewilliamson. God give me that back... erase all those years that don't belong. Erase my mistakes so that I can be content in you and you alone."

This is growing up...

Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Stressed

Labels:

contemplated existance at 1:39 AM


Disclaimer