1.01.2005

5:04 PM

new years eh?


Im broken, Im torn. Im cracked and Im worn. Im lost and its cold. Im choking, Im hurting, I have lost faith in hoping. Im trying not to care, Im searching for air, Im forgetting you were ever there. I saw how this was breaking but we werent letting go. I believed that things could be repaired, as long as there was hope. I didnt want to tell myself it couldnt be ok so when reality came along, it hit me in the face. The hole it kept on gaping and both of us, we kept on changing. For a long time I was dreaming there really was incredible beauty in my world. The memories were perfect the photographs were stories to be told. Ill be better off alone, youll be better on your own but wheres the justice at the bitter end when your world is turned to stone?

why does new years eve get such a big importance? today is the same as every other day, but i guess any reason to party cant be all that bad. but the days are passing by faster than i can take everything in and i know when i go off to college something will be missing... all my wasted chances, all the things i regret doing or not doing, my nostalgia outweighs my hopes at this point in time. this the the final stretch of my senior year... and all i want is to get the hell outta here.

Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Irate with myself

Labels:

contemplated existance at 5:04 PM


Disclaimer