1.25.2005

7:54 PM

scraps

A MeMoRy LaStS 4eVeR NeVeR DoEs it DiE
TrUe FrieNdS StAy toGeThEr AnD NeVer SaY GoOdByE

heres some old writings i found... enjoy!

**************
theres a girl in my mirror i wonder who she is. sometimes i think i know her, sometimes i really wish i did. theres a story in her eyes a lullaby of sad goodbyes. when shes looking back at me i can tell her heart is broken easily. cause the girl in my mirror is crying tonite and theres nothing i can tell her to make her feel alright. the girl in my mirror is crying because of you and i wish there was something i could do. if i could i would tell her not to be afraid. the pain that she's feelin, a since of lonliness will fade. so dry ur tears and rest assured love will find you right before. when shes lookin back at me i know nothin really works that easily. cause the girl in my mirror is crying tonite and theres nothing i can tell her to make her feel alright. the girl in my mirror is cryin cause of you and i wish there was somethin i could do. i cant believe that the girl in the mirror is me. i can't believe what i see.
**************
i wish i was in your arms... lying right there beside you. but i know that i'll be in your dreams tonight. i would gently kiss your lips, touch you with my finger tips. so turn out the light and close your eyes. im already there... im the beat in your heart, im the moonlight shinning down, im the whisper in the wind, and i'll be there till the end. can you feel the love that we share? im already there. we may be a thousand miles apart... but i'll be with you wherever you are. im already there... take a look around. im the sunshine in your hair, im the shadow on the ground, im the whisper in the wind, and i'll be there till the end. can you feel the love that we share? im already there.
**************
"It's how I feel when you call my name
It's holdin hands in the pourin rain
A slow dance that never ends
The sweet sound of violins
And even when we're apart
You beat around in my heart
It's as simple as that
Two people meet
It's destiny that they're together
It's as simple as that
I knew when I met you that this would last forever
It's as simple as that
And I can promise you that I will leave you never
I'm happy right where I'm at
It's as simple as that"
**************
I'm just sitting here
lonely.
Waiting for you to call.
Waiting for your voice.
Waiting to hear you say you love me.
Every second of every day I think about you.
All I want is to just be with you
by your side
forever.
I just want to feel your arms around me.
I want to look into your eyes and show you how much I care.
I need you here with me.
I need to love you
and I need to be loved by you.
My heart aches because I miss you.
When I'm not talking to you
I feel empty.
Like there is a huge part of me missing.
I try to fill up that hole by keeping myself busy
trying not to feel the pain
of missing you.
But its always there
eating away at my heart.

Labels:

contemplated existance at 7:54 PM


Disclaimer