like the blood on your back,
porch I left when I said,
sweet dreams,
the surf took hold,
and dragged this ship under
nights drift deeper than anchors and lifelines
porch I left when I said,
sweet dreams,
the surf took hold,
and dragged this ship under
nights drift deeper than anchors and lifelines
if the situation were reversed, i have to wonder, would you have done the same for me? i guess thats an answer...
no rest for the wicked i sometimes say. i just spent (and am still doing) the whole night cleaning off my computer. thisll be the last post for awhile. goddamn i hate this trap of life that im stuck in. oooooh, how the spirals just keep going deeper...
no rest for the wicked i sometimes say. i just spent (and am still doing) the whole night cleaning off my computer. thisll be the last post for awhile. goddamn i hate this trap of life that im stuck in. oooooh, how the spirals just keep going deeper...
Labels: Save
contemplated existance at 4:43 AM


















































